Squads that are eligible for our reward plans are any All-Star, School, Youth, Recreational, Studio and/or Exhibition program.
- Choose an event schedule based on the rewards level that works for your program.
- Work with an Xtreme Care Representative to build your competition schedule and complete the Rewards Contract.
- Enter your registrations in the online portal six (6) weeks prior to the 1st event on the Xtreme Xperience Brands and/or Star Spirit list of competitions.
- Pay for your events three (3) weeks prior to each event.
(2) Live Events | Team Registration Discount
(1) Virtual Event
(1) Live Event | Team Registration Discount
(1) Virtual Event
- Participate in one of our Ultimate Virtual Championships and receive the following discounts. Log onto GotScored.com for event details, registration information and video upload instructions. Great way to gain feedback for future live events, earn awards and be evaluated by some of the industries best judges without of the travel hassle!
- Voluntary Cancellations: Voluntary event cancellations will result in a conversion to a lower rewards tier based on the total remaining scheduled events. Example: Customer selects the Platinum Rewards and cancels an event, the plan will revert to a Gold Rewards Plan.
- Refund Conversion: Any canceled event with a paid balance will be credited to the remaining events on your schedule. For single events, the standard refund policy will apply. All refund request(s) must be in writing ten (10) days prior to the scheduled event.
- Late Payments: Payments received after the three (3) week deadline will be charged a $10 per team member late fee. (or other option is to lose the discount).
- Brand Eligibility: Xtreme Cheer & Dance Xperience along with any Star Spirit Co-hosted event can be used to meet your desired rewards level.
- Rewards Period: Customers will receive instant reward status upon confirmation of their event schedule. Event period begins April of the current year and ends in May of the following year.